1. Discovery and Strategy
- Schedule introductory calls/meetings with your key stakeholders to understand and build out your ideal candidate profile.
- Put together a plan to market your open position and company to prospective candidates.
- Create a customized assessment benchmark for your unique role to be used during the candidate vetting process.
2. Sourcing & Outreach
- Source candidates through various avenues: LinkedIn, Indeed, our ATS database, networking groups, associations, and our partner organizations.
- Personal outreach messages to passive candidates with a response rate >25%.
3. Candidate Vetting
- 2-step interview process including an in-person or virtual interview.
4. Candidate Presentation
- Detailed Candidate Write-Up highlighting key must-haves and competencies for the role – not a regurgitation of the resume.
5. Interview Support
- Support for scheduling candidate interviews with you and your team and debriefing with you after each round for feedback.
6. Offer & Hire Support
- Assistance with offer negotiations, creating offer letters, working through non-competes and compensation structure support, plus more.
7. After Hire Support
- Provide additional reports from our assessment process for continued candidate development.
- 30-, 60- and 90-day check-ins with candidate post-hire.