CorTalent’s full retained search service is a comprehensive plan that allows business owners to use flexible and customizable recruiting tools.
We work with your company to explore the position you are looking for and discover what is missing. From there, we develop candidate criteria based on your needs.
Strategy, sourcing interviews and onboarding is all a part of our recruitment and executive search firm package.
You need a guaranteed placement for the role, no matter what it takes. Our team of dedicated experts are focused on search, not sales. We do not work out of a database or regurgitate candidates, but instead proactively go out and engage new talent. So whether you are hiring for one role or are looking for volume retained search, our comprehensive process provides a tailored people solution for your unique business needs.
Discovery and Strategy:
• Schedule introductory calls/zoom meetings with all key stakeholders to identify nuances
of the person to be hired in the position
• Build-out of a company & position profile used to market the search
• Complete search strategy document & road map
• Kick-off internal search team meeting to make sure every person understands specifications
Sourcing & Outreach:
• Proactively source, research and develop a full pipeline of candidates through our rigorous CorTalent search
process for the client-selected positions
• Network using groups, associations, database, and other organizations
• Personal messages to passive candidates with a goal of 25% response rate
• Post jobs using our ATS technology as well as manage your internal posting process if needed
• Deep dive review of candidate’s background, including a full resume review and skill set assessment
• Phone screen interested candidates, working with your team to identify “must haves” and other job requirements
• Provide notes and basic information gathered during initial screening of the candidate
• Assist in scheduling further interviews with HR leaders and hiring managers while keeping candidates “warm” throughout the process
Length: A minimum project scope of ten hours per week for four weeks.
Investment: Flexible Pricing Based on Assignment
Here is a snapshot of positions we have filled for specific industries in the past. Is your industry not listed? CorTalent’s services extend beyond what is shown. We help find the right people for business to grow for whatever field your company is in.