While 2020 was a year full of uncertainty and adversity, we are amazed looking back at all the wonderful things that have happened. At CorTalent, we rallied together not only with our internal team but also with our clients, partners, and friends. We are forever grateful for your continued support and belief in us and what we do.
As a team, we have so much to be thankful for ???? 2020 brought us two new CorTalent babies – courtesy of Laura King and Laura Sherman – it brought us three new puppies – Koda, Thor, and Pearl – it brought us a new full-time employee – Khai Clardy, and many more personal wins!
In terms of revenue, we have hit most of our quarterly goals despite the pandemic and shutdown. We were able to pivot our services and operations to maintain our working clients and bring on new partnerships. Here’s a list of our 2020 wins:
- Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal Fast 50 Honoree,
- Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal Best Places to Work, second year in a row
- Surpassed our goal of 10k LinkedIn followers, currently at 13k and growing ????
- Launched our podcast CorTalent Connects, season 2 premieres 2021
- CEO Mary Nutting recognized as a 2020 Enterprising Women Honoree
- Authentic Brand LIFT Integrator Community partnership
- Mary Nutting featured on the EOS podcast, Lead Now
- Second annual Twin Cities Business Growth Conference panelist
- Launched Anti-Racist Initiative
- Celebrated 10-year anniversary
- More than 20 active searches a month
- Over 80 positions filled
As we close out the year with gratitude and optimism, our wish for you all is to have a safe and fulfilling holiday season. May you find some peace, joy and hope for the coming 2021 year! We look forward to bringing in the new year invigorated with new ideas on how to grow our business as well as our clients.